Henry loves his baba.
I might strive to be a
Henry prefers life as a
First thing when he wakes up in the morning,
He needs it.
But, like I often tell little Henry,
'man can not live on bread alone'.
Especially when you are a
skinny little runt of a two-year-old.
Eggy Bread My Way
Equal number of eggs and bread slices
Local honey or jelly for topping
1. Heat olive oil on medium high heat.
2. Cut each slice of bread into 4 sticks.
3. Beat eggs, almond milk and cinnamon.
4. Drench bread in egg mixture.
5. Fry in olive oil until browned on both sides.