Saturday, October 9, 2010

Coconut Macaroons.

These cookies are not:
 healthy
or
dairy free.

These cookies are:
delicious
and
cheap.

            (1) bag of flake coconut - I prefer unsweetened
   (1) 14 oz can of sweetened condensened milk
2 spoonfuls of whole grain flour


                                                1. Heat oven to 350. 
                                                2. Mix ingedients in a large bowl.
                                                3. Shape into ball, using 2 spoons.
                                                4. Bake until golden brown.


Like the bowl?

My sister made it!

2 comments:

childsplay said...

Beautiful piece of pottery! Ha! I forgot about making that - if I ever take it again that's all I'm making.

Holly Claire Bigness said...

That pottery piece is beautiful!!