Monday, October 25, 2010

Our bed.

Taylor and I laid in bed last night watching The Office on hulu.
Funny.  Funny.  Funny.
I literally rolled around on the bed in laughter.


Taylor and I never hang out on our bed.
I am so exhausted by the end of the day 
that I fall asleep the moment my head hits the pillow.

So, last night was a bit of a special occasion.
Chilling on the bed at 7:30.
Hey Tay, it was fun!


Did you know Liza was born on our bed?
Right there on Taylor's side where his feet lay.

We have a huge old mirror attached to my dresser and
I watched Liza's birth on that mirror.
It hurt.
Like a mofo.

But, the moment she was born 
I felt like me again.
A not pregnant me.
Possibly the best kind of me.

Moral of this story:
I like our bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the stories your bed could tell!

Anonymous said...

I love those pics of her!!!! dd