Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Calling all Followers.


I'm looking for followers.

I am overly ambitious for the first time ever and decided I need 50 followers.

Too many probably.

What happens when I get 50 followers?

You get to read about my cute kids!



Yes, that is true but that's not the prize.

When I get 50 followers, I will have a drawing for a prize pack from several different Etsy stores.

I'm still exploring my options but I'm considering....

felted dryer balls
reusable snack bags
homemade soap.

I'll let you know when the prizes are finalized.


9 comments:

Kissey said...

don't quite recall how i found your blog, but love it--especially the home birth and healthy foods parts. it also makes me miss starkville.

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

Thanks, Kissey! We love this little town.

The Shermans said...

I already follow--does that mean I get extra points? :)

I have exactly 7 people who follow me, even though I get way more hits than that--people are hard to convince to follow, that's for sure. Looks like you've made serious progress. Good luck--and I don't think 50 is overly ambitious.

Profe said...

I'm a follower!

Sara said...

I found your blog through a friend, and I'm now a follower! If you have any more good vegetarian recipes you love, please share! We're trying to eat vegetarian lunches everyday, and it's a little bit of a challenge!

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

Sara, I can definitely do more veg posts. Thanks for the suggestion!

Kissey said...

would definitely like more of your opinion on birthing laws in MS, as well--purely for curiosity and future planning, lest anyone get the wrong idea and my m-i-l calls wondering what's going on!

Anonymous said...

Meme will follow you anywhere anytime.

Mandi @ Living the Good Life said...

I'm following you now as well and I put you on my blog roll...I just bought some Buddha Bunz dryer balls---->LOVE!