Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Frustration.

It's not a big deal.
I keep telling myself that.

Not a big deal.

But, I am really hating that Liza only stays dry at night with a
disposable diaper.

I could buy fancy overnight fitted cloth diapers but it's just not in the budget.
Still loving our wool covers but for this reason and that, they just aren't working for us.

One disposable a day.
That's it.

But, she wear that one disposable diaper for 12 hours.
So, technically she is in a disposable diaper for half of her day.

Hate that.

I suppose I could change her diaper when she wakes up to nurse but that really wakes her up.
Must not wake the baby.
Really hate that.

She did sleep from 7:30-7:30 last night,
only waking up to nurse and fall right back to sleep at 4:15.
I do love that.

Maybe I'll give our wool and cloth combination one more try tonight.
I'm feeling confident again.

We'll see how it goes.
Wet diaper and swaddle blanket?
Who me?

3 comments:

childsplay said...

Not a big deal - and probably temporary. But it is frustrating that things don't go your way when they should...that girl must pee buckets...what about putting a cloth diaper inside the disposable? That way she isn't really touching it, but that might not work??

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

She really must pee buckets. The WalMart brand diapers really impress me. It weighed at least a pound this morning.

I have some size 3 diapers leftover. I'll try that tonight. Thanks, Liz!

Amanda said...

Love the above picture- Liza is a doll!