- smiling whenever you catch her eye. She melts into a gooey little baby puddle with each smile.
- watching her big brother. Who needs toys when you have that kid to watch?
- hanging out on the table in her bouncy seat watching her little family do it's thing.
- napping in her swing during the day. She much prefers napping at home than napping on the go.
- batting and grabbing the dangling toys on her playmat.
- going to bed around 7pm and waking up at least twice, sometimes more, a night.
- takes baths. She is our little water baby!
- wearing a dry diaper. A new diaper is guaranteed to perk her up.
- cooing. I have a feeling this girl is going to be a talker. She love to carry on a conversation.
- getting compliments about how cute she is and her great hairdo.
- nursing. It's her #1 hobby.
- her miracle blanket. Best.swaddle.ever.
Liza is not a fan of....
- her carseat and car rides. Each car ride begins with screaming and ends up with sad little sobs.
- being worn when she is wide awake. I hope this is a passing phase.
At 3 months old, Liza is still a very content baby. If she gets mad, she is mad but the vast majority of the time she is very happy to watch the world around her. A part of me wants to credit her sweet little nature to her gentle entrance in this world but who knows.....all I know for certain is that she is a sweet sweet little girl and I feel so privileged to be her mother and fulltime caretaker.