Friday, November 12, 2010

seven quick takes friday.

7 quick takes sm1 7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 105)

#1.
I am in love with.....
thinking about, planning, googling and buying
Christmas presents this year.
Usually, it stresses me out and I worry about how much things cost but 
I'm taking a simpler approach.
As a friend phrased it, gifts from the heart.
After all, who needs more stuff just have to stuff?
Not this Dearman family of 4.

#2.
I've done a lousy job cooking this week.
That used to mean we ate out a lot.
Now it means we eat random things from the freezer.
Tonight?
A bag of french fries Taylor unearthed from the anals of the freezer.

#3.
Is that the proper spelling of anals?
I'm not so sure.
It looks pretty dirty sitting in the same sentence as my french fries.

#4.
Speaking of dirty,
Liza only poops every 10 days.
Absolutely astounding.
It doesn't even bother her.

#5.
Speaking of Liza,
she rode on my back in the
Secure High Back Carry
for the longest time tonight.
Just chilling on my shoulder and gnawing on her arm.

#6.
Why did no one ever tell me I have a giraffe neck?

#7.
Henry and I talked about being thankful today on a walk.
What was he thankful for?
Baba.
You read it right, friends.
He is thankful for bread.
And, I am thankful for my little carbotarian.

-----------------------------------------

I stumbled upon "7 Quick Takes Friday" on the blog
Fun concept, huh?
Join in the fun and add your url to her Mr. Linky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm visiting from the 7 Quick Takes links. Just had to say that I love your banner photo. :D

Laurin said...

so you don't have a giraffe neck... that's probably why no one has mentioned it! pooping every 10 days? that is crazy but nice for diaper changes! stella poops 10 times a day... its exhausting! i wonder if the girls will care that we totally discussed their poop on the web!?

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

Angela, thanks!

Laurin, yes, according to that picture I do have a giraffe neck.

Claudia said...

If it makes you feel better...I have a giraffe neck, too. Plenty of people have pointed it out though :)