Thursday, November 18, 2010

One of those days.

One of those days:

Sick Henry.
Sick Taylor.

Enough said about that....

Thanksgiving is exactly one week away and I am thankful.

Thankful for everything:
Sick Henry and sick Taylor who aren't deathly ill.

Sweet Liza who still likes to nap a lot.

Thankful that my children didn't freeze to death last night 
when we forgot to turn the heat on.

Thankful for my warm bed when my house was so cold last night.

Thankful for the fat reimbursement check we got from our insurance company
from Liza's homebirth. 
 It was cheaper than Henry's hospital birth...as it should be.
They covered 90%, people! 


Most of all,
I'm thankful for my family.

They might make me crazy some days but
they are mine and I love them!

1 comment:

Mandi @ Living the Good Life said...

Awesome about the insurance check!

And sweet, sweet daddy and babies pic!