Monday, February 14, 2011

with love.





P.S. - At least one of my babies will smile for the camera.  Even if the smiley pictures are the blurry pictures.  That fixed lens is tough when you are in need of quick movements to keep a baby from falling on her face.

P.P.S. - So I don't forget and for interested parties, Liza's 6 month stats:
15lbs and 8oz (50%) and 26in (60%)

P.P.P.S. - Hen Hen was 24in at 6 months.  5%......

P.P.P.S. - Pops, these pictures are for you!

P.P.P.P.S. - I'm pretty sure Hen's haircut doesn't look so goobery in person.

4 comments:

Ted Dearman said...

Such great photos! Thank you! I've really missed both of them. Liza is so beautiful and Henry is such a mess. Happy Valentine Day!

Jen said...

i LOVE the photos!!! so precious! and I love Hen's new haircut!

The Greaby Family said...

Look at sweet Liza and her teeth!!!

Taylor Dearman said...

Great Post, thanks Laura! I love seeing them while I am at wok!