Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sesame Noodles My Way.


When I'm in need of a new tried-and-true recipe, I always hop over to The Pioneer Woman.

Because:
I love her and I wish I was her friend.
She is funny like Ellen.  Seriously.  Funny.
And last but not least, she cooks good food.

I already had all the needed ingredients for this quick little sauce in my cabinet and I love the endless possibilities of this dish, from a simple side dish to a veggie filled main dish.


12 ounces fluid noodles -- I used whole grain spaghetti.
¼ cups Braggs natural soy sauce 
2 tablespoons sugar
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
3 tablespoons pure sesame oil
dash of cayenne pepper4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons hot water
4 whole green onions, sliced thin
Veggies of your choice -- I used sauteed mushrooms and sugar snap peas.

1. Cook noodles.
2. Prepare veggies.
3. Whisk remaining ingredients.
4. Pour sauce over warm noodles and add veggies.

1 comment:

Laurin said...

I love Pioneer Woman too! I will have to try that recipe... I always like her recipes.