Saturday, January 22, 2011

We have winners!

I used www.random.org to choose 3 winners from the 29 entrants on my 100 followers contest.

I can't seem to make screen shots do quite right so you'll have to trust me.....

   #12 -- Rebecca
   #3 -- Heather
#25 -- Amber

Strangely enough, Heather was also a winner on my 50 followers contest.
Random.org must think her kid is cute!


Winners, email me you the info you want on your address labels and I'll get them shipped to you soon!

Thanks for reading all about our messy messy life!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

as in me...i never win anything! wooo-whoo! thanks laura!

Rebecca said...

ok, i see now there is another rebecca....so probably the other one huh:)

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

No. It's you, silly!

Unknown said...

I feel so lucky! Yay! Thanks!