Tuesday, September 7, 2010

one month old.



Where I've been:
Birmingham
Madison
tailgating at MSU football game
Kroger, many times over
McKee Park, gotta keep big brother busy!
story time at the library
various friends' houses
City Bagel

What I like:
Mama, Daddy and Henry
sitting outside in the sun
chilling and sleeping in the ring sling
sleeping swaddled in the crib
laying on the sheepskin on the dining room table
short walks in the double stroller
nursing
cute clothes

What I don't like:
getting out of the ring sling
waking up at night because the pacifier fell out of my mouth
dirty and wet diapers
changing into my cute clothes
soaking through my diapers every.single.night
long walks in the double stroller

3 comments:

childsplay said...

beautiful baby girl! beautiful picture! we love her...

The Dumas Clan said...

she is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. !!! no doubt about it!

Melita said...

Laura, she's absolutely adorable!