Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cilantro Dip My Way

Favorite dip recipe.  Ever.
I even call it my "famous" cilantro dip recipe.
It's that good.

It finally occurred to me to sub the block of cream cheese with an avocado and I have to say.....
I am way.too.excited.

Cilantro Dip My Way

1 large bunch of cilantro, stems included
1 avocado
8 oz sour cream*
0.5 cup green salsa
1 lime, juiced
cumin, to taste

1. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until pureed.
2. Serve as a dip with chips or as a topping for Mexican themed dishes.

* I like Tofutti brand non-dairy sour cream.



1 comment:

Mandi @ Living the Good Life said...

Even though I am one of "those" people who absolutely can not stand cilantro, I gave this a taste just to try it and it was yummy! I think since I tend to sub parsley or chives or green onions when as recipe calls for cilantro that I will be making this in the future! Quick, easy and yum :)