1. I have a confession. My VBAC post left me a bit gun shy. It's one thing to get unsavory comments from strangers on the intrawebz but when the nastiest comment in my blog's history is from an in-real-life friend, it leaves me a bit shaky. I'm left wondering if I am too abrasive with my opinions, via my mouth or my typing fingers. My inner-monologue tells me that everybody has opinions, I'm just writing about mine thereby putting it all out there for the world, um, my friends, to read.....or not to read if they don't like what I have to write about. Because, seriously, it's not like I actually spout these opinions to people's faces. So, yeah. I'm a bit conflicted.
2. Which is why I am praising Mama Birth, yet again. Her post about the 10 worst comments in her blog's history gave me some good perspective and of course, a few giggles, because I love Mama Birth and all of her strong opinions.
3. We are on the first step to night weaning Liza. Whenever she wakes up prior to me already being in bed, Mr. Messy soothes her back to sleep so I get to feel officially done after nursing her to sleep for the night. Oh, wait. She doesn't nurse to sleep anymore. She now insists on falling asleep draped across my body without my hands on her. A difficult feat as we rock in the glider. It's only a matter of time until she rolls right off my lap and wakes up as she hits the floor. It's going to be ugly.
4. Henry is so cute. As in, I really can't even stand it lately. Some days, like yesterday, I think the day will never end because he is making me crazy with every action but days like today, I wish he would stay 3 forever. Love him.
5. Henry has been saying he wants another sister.....born "in the water" so she won't be dirty. He is quick to tell me he doesn't like "those dirty babies". Think we watch enough birth videos on YouTube?