1. What is bravery? Where do you draw the fine line between bravery and foolhardiness?
2. What is a feminist? Am I a feminist? Does believing a woman's body should be used as designed during birth and lactation a feministic thought?
3. Should Henry go back to Speech Therapy? Can other people understand him? Can other people understand any three-year-old?
4. Why do I always build up the weekend in my mind and then get pissy by noon on Saturday when my great expectations are dashed? Why do I not circumvent this pissiness by finding activities to get me out of the house?
5. Would a 3rd baby push me even closer to whatever this edge I'm so carefully teetering? When will the teetering stop? Do other moms teeter on this edge? Do other people use the word "teeter"?
**Update** We did, in fact, decide Henry needs more Speech Therapy. He should start back soon and we are looking forward to helping him express himself better!