Tuesday, December 7, 2010

4 months.

Liza is 4 months old today.


Where does time go?
Seriously.
How has this little girl already been in our lives for 4 months?



My teeny little scrunched up newborn is no more.



She is a real baby.

It's bittersweet for sure:
Bitter because I know how fast babies grow up and how quickly they become wise to the world.
Sweet because I know we have so many years to enjoy this little person and watch her learn and grow.


Liza, you are a joy in our family.
Your sweet smile and easy little ways bring happiness to our family every single day.

We love you!

2 comments:

childsplay said...

I teared up looking at those pictures...so little...she is like a little baby kangaroo in that first picture - and did you notice 75 followers now so time to pick something to give away -love you.

The Greaby Family said...

I love thta last picture! Drool and all!! She is so cute!