Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hold her I will.

A repost from last fall in honor of International Babywearing Week.


--------------




I wear my baby when.....



I want to cherish every moment of her babyhood.

She needs to sleep.

She is awake and grumpy.


We are grocery shopping.

We take walks around town.

I am cooking supper.

Her brother is acting crazy and wants to lay on top of her.

I need two hands.



I wear my baby because...

You can never spoil a baby by holding her too much.

She likes to be reminded of her 40 weeks on the inside.


She is my best accesory-
we almost named her "diamond studs".

She is still small enough to be worn nonstop.

I know she is safe and content when she is tied to me.

My movement helps develop her vestibular system.


I have a million reasons for wearing my baby.

But, really, they aren't even important.

She wants to be held
and
hold her,
I will.

2 comments:

Mandi @ Living the Good Life said...

Love.

Holly Claire Bigness said...

I love this post! I wore Lera in a maya wrap for the first 6 months of her life almost nonstop!