Monday, March 23, 2009

Bullets.

  • Henry has his first ear infection,his 12th runny nose, and his 1,324 cough. He's pretty pitiful and hates his medicine with a vengeance. One person is simply not strong/agile enough to pin down his arms and actually have any of the antibiotic go down his throat. It is definitely a two-man effort.
  • Taylor was sick last weekend and I got sick this weekend. He gave me his funk -- stiff neck, fever, runny nose, and cough. Do I sound like a flu commercial, or what?
  • It's no secret that I love MckMama's blog. If you live here in my house, it's no secret that I am very upset that little Stellan's heart is racing at 300 beats a minute and that he is very very sick. He needs prayers for a 2nd miracle!
  • Last weekend was spent with my OF (original family.) Although with the babies involved, I think we should be the NOF (new original family.) Baby Martha is precious and Lizbeth is doing a fabulous job of keeping her in cute outfits. It was a great visit filled with: shopping (thanks, Mama!), eating, caring for babies, playing the Wii Fit, creating Mii's for everybody in the whole fam damnily, making sure that all the Mii's are color coordinated with their family unit, watching Henry hysterically laugh at the dogs, laughing out loud at the Flight of the Conchords, and eating corned beef and cabbage. I feel sure that we did more than the items on my list, but I am at a loss.
  • Friday night, a dear dear friend came to visit and spend the night. I really could say anything I wanted to about her because she told me you know I don't read blogs, or do facebook. I'm just not that interested in people. Hmmm. Strange, I know. However, as she put it her situations are all bad. After talking and spending alot of time with her, I gained some perspective. I need to stop. And, be thankful that I have a husband who cares, supportive family, and friends that live really really nearby and would be there if I needed them.
  • My computer is still not uploading pictures. I know. I know. I really need to do something about that.
  • Tchuss!

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

me too!!! ihave been checking on mckmama's blog all day long... scared when the post from 9:40 was up all day - ive been praying for them and can't get them off my mind! just like the day he was born....