Sunday, June 5, 2011

"PeaBu" Balls My Way.


1 part local honey
2 parts natural peanut butter
3 parts powdererd milk

1. Mix ingredients.
2. Shape into balls.
3. Refrigerate.

Have I mentioned Henry has completely outgrown his sensitivity to dairy?  

Woohoo!! 

 I am still preparing dairy free meals for dinner due to Liza's intolerance via my breastmilk but we are very thankful for this unexpected turn of events.

Hen's life is definitely a little bit better with the simple pleasure of dairy products. 








4 comments:

Mandi @ Living the Good Life said...

we do the same but add in rolled oats as well.

We heart PB balls. i remember making them with my grandmother growing up, too.

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

I remember Tripp eating peanut butter balls last fall at the park and thinking how poor Henry couldn't eat them because I was too cheap to buy powdered goat milk!

KazVik said...

We love them, too! I let boys play with the dough like with Play-Dough before they eat them.

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

Vika, how fun!