So, because our Dearman family is so blessed, I have compiled a list of things for what I am thankful!
- We have a beautiful home to live in for free -- thus, making so many things in our life possible.
- Taylor has a job he enjoys, that still allows him time with his family and time for him to fulfill himself personally.
- We have a healthy baby. What else can I say about that? THANK YOU!
- Two fun dogs guard our house (ok, Juhu is our only protector, but Maggie sure does look pretty hanging around the house) making me feel safe in this crazy neighborhood we live in.
- Taylor and I have traveled the world and seen so many things that give perspective to how good our life really is. I was rather bitter that I didn't have the opportunity to travel this summer but so glad that Taylor had such a good experience in Mexico.
- Family and friends care for us and are there when we need them.
- Our parents provided us with skills to help us develop into independent adults.
- Taylor and I have unlimited opportunities for the future.