Friday, November 15, 2013

Shall I blog again?

Back by popular demand.....me and my opinionated views.

It's been a while.  A long while.  I feel the need to explain....basically, blogs started to annoy me.  Not mine, of course, because I love my view points and vantages but why would I read other people's ramblings when I could read research and lovely anecdotes about birth?  Then my camera crapped out.  Or I say it crapped out but I have put zero effort into making it functional and beautiful.  And who wants to read my opinions without looking at my beautiful children?  Or rather.  Why would I want you to read my opinions if I didn't get at least a few comments about my beautiful children?  More like it.

So.  Here I am.  Blogging again?  It would be appropriate since I get in bed every night at 7:30 with Ollie.  Literally, my children and I all have the same bedtime.  It is a major highlight of my day.  I don't even watch Vampire Diaries in my bed.  I pat Ollie on the back because I love him and I want to touch him 24 hours a day, I BookFace and I read birthy news.  Loads of fun.  Yes.

For the curious.  Family cloth is non-existent.  Pretty sure we just tried out that so I could blog about it.

For the past year I used a squirt of Dr. Bronner's liquid peppermint soap as toothpaste.  Now I am using Ipsab Tooth Powder.  Laurin, that bit of info is just for you.  I know you want to know these things.

And last but not least, I can no longer see and my feet are a half size bigger.  Thank you, children.

Will I be back tomorrow?  If recent history repeats itself, the answer is no.  If distant history repeat itself, I will need to talk about Ollie and talk about how my little free thinkers are firmly convinced they can do whatever the hell they want to do all day long.  And how they are pretty much right.

No comments: