Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gardening and Babywearing...

Our small garden is officially planted -- we will have okra, beans, peppers, squash, tomatoes and plenty of other things that I have already forgotten about. Our big garden is still staked out and the little seedlings are itching to get out of their little plastic home and into the ground.....

I love fresh vegetables from my backyard and yes, I love a newly weeded vegetable garden, but I do not love getting all hot and dirty and I have entirely too many lower back issues to bend over for an extended period of time. I prefer to sit on the back steps and watch Taylor. I call it 'moral support.'

FYI: This is a dirt pile. Not our garden.

2 comments:

The Dumas Clan said...

What cute boys you have!

childsplay said...

we love this picture - oh tay and his hats they are crazy and cute at the same time!