Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5. 10. 75.

Even though Little Man grew 2 inches (to a wopping 26 1/4 inches) in the past three months, he is still in the 5th percentile for height. Yes, I laughed out loud. And, I didn't even question the nurse about the missing zero. I immediately understand this time around, that is was just a plain 5. Not a 50.

He weighs 17lbs and 4oz. Which puts in the 10th percentile for weight. He hasn't even gained a whole pound in the past 3 months. Ha! Maybe he'll chunk up a little more now that he is showing actual interest in real food. But, then again, maybe he won't. His mama and his daddy have always been on the scrawny side, so it only seems natural that he would follow suit.

I can hear my mother in the background...."but, what about his head??" Yes, Mama, his head is in the 75th percentile. I know, I know. It's big.

5 comments:

childsplay said...

it looks like he'll be wearing those bubbles for a little bit longer - yeah!

theelliottfamily said...

So what does it mean for my children? Their heads always fall in the 95 percentile?

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what I was saying to your Daddy when he was reading your blog to me. You're a mind reader. Maybe with that big head, Henry will be one too.

Mama

A day in the life of a monster baby said...

I also have a peanut baby...with a big ol head :)

Nan said...

Thanks for your comment...It's good to know I am not the only mom to endure the CIO episodes. It will be worth it, I know!