Henry celebrated his 9 month birthday yesterday, May 17. It was a small affair -- fried eggs, cheerios, water in a sippy cup and a 2 hour long Dearman family late afternoon nap.
As you can see, Little Man has developed quite a few very strong opinions........
- waking up at 5:30 am on the dot every single day.
- his morning nap no later than 8 am.
- wearing super cute outfits every day (well, maybe that's what his mama likes....)
- running around the house in his walker and walking behind his push toy.
- cackling at our cat, Jimmy.
- swinging on the front porch and watching small town life in action.
- picking up and attempting to eat his finger foods.
- cruising around the coffee table and kitchen chairs.
- bathtime in the kitchen sink while chewing on his baby toothbrush.
- our daily stroll around the neighborhood and campus with his daddy.
- the two girls I keep after school.
- going to sleep early and sleeping through the night.
- going to the Farmer's Market and getting lots of compliments.
- having his mama in sight at all times.
- reading and chewing on Brown Bear Brown Bear.
- playing with his daddy.
- spoons with food.
- getting his diaper changed and putting on clothes, aka "baby torture."
- losing sight of his mama.
- playing by himself for more than 5 minutes at a time.
- not being able to eat our "National Geographic" magazines.
He loves us and we love him!!!!
His 9 month appointment is Wednesday. I am going to laugh out loud if he is still in the 5th percentile for height!!!